Pages

How to Find Free Legal Royalty Free Images

Bookmark and Share
How to Find Free Legal Royalty Free Images - Just a quick tip for you today. This is really simple and I was surprised when I read about it that I didn't already know this.

I have had a number of people ask about how they can know if an image can be used on your website or documents or if they are copyright.

My short answer is "they are all copyright unless specifically stated otherwise and in practice that is almost impossible to know".

However I have discovered this is not as difficult as I thought.

Google have actually added licence information to images and you can add those in as a filter when searching.

So you can search for images that are are specifically licensed

How to Find Free Legal Royalty Free Images

{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment